Friday, November 7, 2008

Beyonce Offers Her Voice To Obama - wow

Beyonce
Beyonce has offered to lend her voice to president elect Barack Obama. She recently told the Associated Press that she would be honored to sing for Obama during his presidential inauguration ceremony in January.

She says, "I'm there. I can't wait. I feel like all of us, we're ready to do whatever we have to do. Whatever they want--if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there, and I'm ready, Lets go."

We had no idea Beyonce was so patriotic! She even wore a blue suit and tie on Tuesday night, with red, white, and blue stilettos, in honor of Obama. She said that night, "I've never been so patriotic! I'm just beyond excited. I fell asleep crying and smiling at the same time. I woke up with mascara running and a smile on my face!, cant stop the smile"

No comments: